Senior UX/UI Designer, San Diego
- San Diego, CA
- Full Time
Join an established, scaling and award-winning team at Trulioo (Truly-you)! Recognized as a “CNBC Disruptor 50 Company”, “Technology Pioneers” by the World Economic Forum, “Emerging Company of the Year” by the BC Tech Association, and KNOW Identity’s “Industry Leader of the Year!”
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 330 million businesses in more than 195 countries through a single API. Hundreds of businesses worldwide depend on Trulioo GlobalGateway to help streamline and scale their customer onboarding, fraud prevention, and compliance operations across the world. We are headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, have a satellite office in Dublin, Ireland, and are expanding our US teams in both San Diego and Austin. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people.
To continue to fuel our growth, we are looking for a customer-centric Senior UX/UI Designer to help support our website marketing and customer journey efforts. Reporting to the Content Marketing Manager you will be responsible for enhancing the way that users interact with our digital assets, ensuring that all elements of the online experience are visually engaging and optimized for usability. You’ll work collaboratively with developers, product managers, copywriters and other designers. Using your expertise in user experience and user interface design best practices, you’ll define the experiences, interfaces, and design systems to drive the user experience of our website visitors.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure well defined, customer-centric, forward-thinking user experiences for the website and digital assets
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product management, emerging tech and content and brand teams to understand business processes and define information flows and functional requirements
- Design UI mockups, sitemaps, and wireframes
- Conduct user research including end-user testing of UI prototypes
- Determine information architecture and user navigation
- Design and test UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, CTAs, search boxes and page layouts
- Design and manage visual style guidelines for our web and mobile assets
- High levels of proficiency in Figma, Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of web and mobile app design
- Knowledge of UX/UI principles and best practices, user-centric design and user research techniques
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving ability, and attention to detail
- Experience working within cross-functional teams
- A solid understanding of marketing/advertising techniques
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of UX/UI work experience designing complex workflows for technical end users
- Experience with the SaaS/B2B Tech sectors
- A degree in a design-related field
- A portfolio that demonstrates your mastery of design — typography, page layout, art direction, and color theory
It's a bonus if you have...
Working at Trulioo
A great place to work! Trulioo offers a fast-paced, dynamic, inclusive work environment where all employees have an impact. You will be challenged to achieve, develop, and grow as part of a hyper-growth company.
Trulioo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience connects us with the customers and communities we serve, attracting top talent and passionate changemakers across the globe. At Trulioo, we truly believe “everyone is someone” and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
Trulioo offers competitive compensation and extended benefits packages including dental, vacation and learning opportunities and programs. We value our employees and have created a flexible and friendly work environment where everyone can succeed and grow with the company! We are team-driven, collaborative, and accountable to one another.
Trulioo is a growing company and while we thank everyone in advance for considering us, only those who are being considered will be contacted. You must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America. We collect your full name, email address, phone number, and home address for the purpose of reviewing your application and establishing a possible employment relationship with you. #ZR
Please note, applications that do not include a portfolio link or website will not be considered.