- Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Full Time
- Customer Success
- Mid Level
Join an established, scaling and award-winning team at Trulioo (Truly-you)! Recognized as a “CNBC Disruptor 50 Company”, “Technology Pioneers” by the World Economic Forum, “Emerging Company of the Year” by the BC Tech Association, and KNOW Identity’s “Industry Leader of the Year!”
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 330 million businesses in more than 100 countries through a single API. Hundreds of businesses worldwide depend on Trulioo GlobalGateway to help streamline and scale their customer onboarding, fraud prevention, and compliance operations across the world. We are headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, have a satellite office in Dublin, Ireland, and are expanding our US teams in both San Diego and Austin. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people.
Reporting to the Implementation Team Lead, the Implementation Specialist is responsible for onboarding and providing technical and business support to our enterprise clients and partners. This is an exciting role at the heart of our business and that works in close collaboration with multiple departments, including Product Management, Sales, Account Management, Data Analytics and our Engineering team. We are looking for technically sound, team-oriented, business savvy, and passionate individuals looking to have an immediate impact on a rapidly growing industry disruptor.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience to ensure Trulioo maintains our position as the leading trusted expert in Identity Verification
- Become the technical subject matter expert (SME) for Trulioo’s GlobalGateway
- Support new and existing Trulioo customers in the API implementation; provide support and documentation on Trulioo’s GlobalGateway platform
- Achieve high customer satisfaction by effectively and proactively troubleshooting and correcting any issues
- Provide technical support and services to our Enterprise and Strategic customers in a timely manner
- Collect, diagnose and summarize application issues and escalate to relevant stakeholders internally
- Configure and troubleshoot Trulioo products and services with exceptional attention to detail and adherence to our SLAs
- Respond to all internal and external stakeholder questions and concerns with a high level of professionalism
- Collaborate with other departments, including Product, Development, DevOps, and Management, to build customer feedback loops and drive constant improvement.
- Document customer communications and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development
- Contribute to Support Knowledge Base Articles and FAQ’s
- Contribute to customer success initiatives when needed
- In-depth knowledge of RESTful API and API integrations
- Working experience with troubleshooting mobile/web app SDKs
- Available to work flexible hours/shifts, including on-call during evenings, weekends and statutory holidays
- Ability to think critically, troubleshoot proactively and solve complex problems
- Capability to excel in a data-driven, metrics-oriented environment
- Comfortable working both independently and in a team environment including supporting projects with remote employees in other offices
- Strong aptitude with an ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Strong customer service orientation with excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Written and verbal English proficiency
Education and Experience:
- Post-Secondary Degree or combination of desired experience and education
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in a customer facing technical role supporting a SaaS product
- Experience working with Strategic and Enterprise customers
- Exposure to tools and services that help customers meet compliance obligations
- Startup experience
Working at Trulioo
A great place to work! Trulioo offers a fast-paced, dynamic, inclusive work environment where all employees have an impact. You will be challenged to achieve, develop, and grow as part of a hyper-growth company.
We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and create a better world by revolutionizing how technology, trust, and identity intersect online. We are on a mission to make sure no one is left behind and everyone has the opportunity to participate fully in the modern digital economy. In order to do this well, diversity and inclusion have always been fundamental to our mission, our culture and our life. Trulioo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience connects us with the customers and communities we serve, attracting top talent and passionate changemakers across the globe. Our mission matters – for billions of people everywhere. At Trulioo, we truly believe “everyone is someone” and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
Trulioo offers competitive compensation and extended benefits package including dental, vacation and learning opportunities and programs. We value our employees and have created a flexible and friendly work environment where everyone can succeed and grow with the company! We are team-driven, collaborative, and accountable to one another.
Trulioo is a growing company and while we thank everyone in advance for considering us, only those who are being considered will be contacted. For this position, you need to be legally authorized to work in Canada or the USA. We collect your full name, email address, phone number, and home address for the purpose of reviewing your application and establishing a possible employment relationship with you.